By the time I get back, I will get a new card adapter and start posting again. Until then, I have a couple of pictures from a Princess Day that Miss D and I did with our friends Kerry and Emma.
The story is, Daddy-J got his hair cut at the local Paul Mitchell hair and beauty school last week (on the recommendation of one of his employees). While he was there, he noticed a flier for Princess Day and thought that Mama, Miss D, and Kerry and Emma might like to do this! The school's "future professionals" were going to do "up-dos" and manicures for the girls, give them a tiara, show princess movies, and take their pictures. Sounds like fun, huh?
So we went and did it. First, we stopped at ToysRUs to get a princess costume. Miss D chose a Barbie Mariposa costume -- actually pretty cute, all pink and black with butterfly wings. Then we bought a six-pack of dressup shoes and a necklace/ring/bracelet combo. We were loaded for bear! Miss D seemed to enjoy watching the princess movie while they curled her hair. She got very excited to tell the manicurist what color she wanted for her nails ("light pink"). Then we got to the photos...
Little miss funny face didn't want to give us a real smile. Stinker!
This was the official photo they took, along with the beautiful decorated frame that Miss D made for it. But to really see what the girls thought of their Princess Day, you have to check out these photos of Emma over at KerrysRamblings.
P.S. Here's a photo of Daddy-J's new haircut:


I thought Prince Charming was very much so...
ReplyDelete