We took the whole family up the Mirror Lake Highway and went hiking. We spent about an hour climbing around this beautiful set of waterfalls, and even put our feet in the (freezing!) water!
We DiD It!!!
-
So I haven’t posted here in a really long long long time, and I realize no
one will see this but me. However as it was a journal of this guy’s youth,
I fig...
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
-
I hope you’ve all been doing well, staying safe, and (hopefully) getting
back to some glimpse of normal. I know normal is a relative term, and I
swear, I s...
Green River getaway
-
Back in October Scott and I took a little trip to the Green River. We
bought a fishing trip with a guide at a fundraising event for a good friend
of ours. ...
Awesome pics of the girls. And love to see all three at the top now.
ReplyDeleteAs for Daddy J... Umm, I think he needs a haircut so his hat will fit his head :-)
Looks like a fun hike. I love the picture of the girls too.
ReplyDelete