Saturday, April 17, 2010

Miss D & Friends at her b'day party

Miss D's birthday party was late this year, April 17, even though her b'day is April 11. Just so happens that her birthday was on the Sunday at the very end of school's spring break, so we waited until the next Saturday to have her party, so more of her friends could come.

She chose to have a LadyBug party at Red Butte Gardens, and I have to say that I think it was the most perfect b'day party we've ever done. The lady at Red Butte's Sprout House ran a terrific b'day party. They read stories, they played outside, they held worms from the compost pile, they painted a small pot, they planted a plant in it, they played outside some more... it was a beautiful sunny spring day and I think the kids all had a lot of fun (I know I did!).

Daddy-J took this picture on his cell phone.


Miss D on the left, her friend Miss A in the middle, and her friend Mr. H on the right! These three had such a great time running around, climbing on lizards, going into the tree house, hunting for ladybug eggs in the dirt... it was a great day!

I have more pics on the other camera, but will have to upload those later (maybe save them for another post!).

No comments:

Post a Comment