So yesterday was Friday, and because we decided not to send the girls to school on Fridays, that's our day to go and do something fun. Yesterday, we decided to head to Red Butte Gardens. I hadn't been there in many, many years, back when they didn't have any buildings and the entrance was off a dirt road by the university.
Wow have things changed! For some reason, though, the light was interesting and the girls had cute jackets on and their hair was decently done, so we ended up taking a bunch of photos. This post includes just a few from the first batch that I've edited.
(I played with K-Wiggle's photo a bit because I really liked her expression here, but it was ever-so-slightly out of focus. I added some texture, and I think the B&W version looks kind of like a newspaper photo. I don't really like the color version, but I added it here for comparison to the B&W).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Great pictures!
ReplyDeletethank you for posting them, such beautiful girls we have for granddaughters. It so fun to watch them grow up and change right before my eyes!
Great story about lake powel and the pub crawl etc.
Love
Grandpa
Great Pics :-) Such cuties..
ReplyDeleteNeeNee sent me the blog link, so I'll be checking often.
:-)