Thursday, November 18, 2010

Random thoughts from dance class.

I got a fancy new phone a while back. It is sort of Verizon's version of an iPhone. It has a touch screen and runs Android's operating system. My old phone had a slideout keyboard and used Windows operating system. I can do so much more with this phone, it is a wonder to me how I ever lived without it.

Now I don't spend as much time on the desktop computer or even my network because I can do almost everything on he phone. I can order groceries and pizza. I can surf the 'net. I can take pictures and video and share them on fb. I can get navigation help to almost anywhere. I can find who has the cheapest gas. I can run my banking stuff from the phone, right down to depositing a check! I can even get my boarding pass for the airport directly on my phone! There is so much more it is just mind-boggling.

Until today I hadn't thought to update my blog from the phone. Because I'm not on the computer as much, my blog updates have fallen off a bit. Today M&K and I are waiting while Miss D does her Irish dance class, so I thought I would try a blog update.

Happy blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Great way to use your extra minutes when you are waiting around for kids. Give hugs all around. Grandpa, and happy birthday kisses.
    I taught second grade the other day, and got more grandfather practice.
    Ciao
    Irv

    ReplyDelete