Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mama-Daughter Days.

Today was a mama-daughter day for me and Miss D. She did some really nice and grown up things yesterday, so I promised her some special time with just me. We got up this morning, got dressed, and headed out to a super-secret breakfast place together. Miss D had the biggest cinnamon roll I think I've ever seen (and she ate almost all of it!). We enjoyed a really nice, relaxing breakfast together.

After that, we headed out to the playground. Lucky for me, she found some friends to play with, so I got to sit and relax (my favorite thing to do at the playground!). She played for about an hour until it was time for her soccer game.

Miss D played a good soccer game, but no goals today. She and her teammates still had a really great time out there, which is by far the most important thing to me. I want all my girls to grow up loving being active!

Unfortunately, we had to get home after that because I had a conference call. But after that, we all wound up going over to my friend Kerry's house to watch the Redwings absolutely slaughter the Penguins in game 5 of the NHL Stanley Cup Finals!

All-in-all, a good Saturday! Oh, and I got some online decluttering done, downloading a bunch of financial info to Quicken (I recently took over our finances from our bookkeeper, so this was a big step!).

No comments:

Post a Comment