Saturday, August 8, 2009

Real Salt Lake: 1. Seattle Sounders: 0.


We took Miss D, Aunt Nina, Uncle David, and Cousin Austin to the Real Salt Lake game tonight (thank you KUTV). We had mid-field seats about 10 rows up -- awesome! I have never watched a Major League Soccer game (or any real professional soccer game, for that matter) even on TV. So this was quite a treat!



The game was fun to watch. The crowd was really into it. The refs were terrible -- no really, they were bad. The weather, which I was afraid would be cold (it didn't even reach 60 today in Park City) was actually pretty nice.

I would say everyone in our group had a really nice evening. Sadly, the Smiths are now heading back to Texas and we won't see them again until Christmas. Miss D and her cousin McKinley had a very good time together. And the little girls really enjoyed their cousins too!


No comments:

Post a Comment