Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Upcoming travel.

Daddy-J and I are going on a fancy-schmancy cruise. And when I say fancy-schmancy, I mean REALLY fancy-schmancy... SIX star (who knew there was such a thing?). The cruise line is called Silversea. You can check it out here.

We're headed off on an 8-day western mediterranean cruise, leaving Monte Carlo and arriving in Barcelona, with stops in Sardinia, southern France, and Majorca/Minorca. I cannot even tell you how much I am looking forward to this!

In true Casa Llamedos style, of course, I have done a little shopping for the trip. Daddy-J needed some non-schlubby-American clothes. I refuse to go on this trip and have him wear tatty shorts and yucky t-shirts. So I got him some lovely plaid bermuda shorts and nice collared shirts to go with. He pretty much hates them, but he looks SOOOOOOO good! Ask my sister... she saw him when we went out to dinner the other night, and he was looking awesome!

There are also two formal nights on the cruise. Daddy-J does not own any formal wear. So we discussed the options (he wanted to hide in the room!) and decided that he would like to have a sharp, white dinner jacket. So that's what I got him. I hope it fits... I ordered online, as usual. Got a white dinner jacket, tux shirt, and black bow tie (and no, I didn't get the kind you have to tie yourself... neither of us could manage that!). I even bought him a little present of black onyx studs, square ones, set in silver, so he wouldn't look like he rented the usual tux and had those awful plastic studs!

I can't wait for it all to arrive so he can try it on. Aside from what I know will be the miserable look on his face, he is going to look so sharp!

It's like playing dressup with a real-live boy doll! I love my boy doll! LOL! I promise I will post pictures when the time comes.

2 comments:

  1. FuN FUN! Where do your order online for him? Mike NEEDS some clothes, but seems the stores carry the same ole stuff. PS Mike would be hiding out in the room then wear dress up clothes! :o)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete