Thursday, February 11, 2010

Campout!

The girls had the most adorable campout tonight. We got home kinda late, 5:30 ish, because Miss D had a "playdate" (yes, that is a totally modern parenting thing... we just played; today's kids have playdates).

The house was chilly this afternoon because of a grey sky (passive solar heating -- miss it when it's gone!), so I suggested we light a fire and eat dinner in front of the fireplace. That lead to the girls wanting their sleeping bags in front of the fire, so of course we went and got those. After dinner they asked for a movie, so I let them watch Tinkerbell.

Daddy came home early to his three girls on the living room floor in their sleeping bags watching Tinkerbell in front of the fire. Cute?!

Now they are supposedly going to sleep in their sleeping bags down in the playroom (Daddy is enforcing sleep time while I write this post).

I don't have any pictures, but I wanted to remember how much fun we all had eating dinner (and popcorn) in front of the fire with the girls in their sleeping bags.

Oh, and Miss D is wearing her brand new swimsuit that came in the mail today, just to put the cute factor completely over the top!

1 comment: