Last night's potstickers were such a success, tonight I decided to tackle pizzas.
Ok, so I did them the easy way... 4 of the 8-inch boboli crusts, some jarred spaghetti sauce, pre-shredded cheese and pre-sliced pepperoni. But I did chop up some zucchini, red pepper and mushrooms (I put them on mine, and K-Wiggles put them on hers too).
The kids had a ball making the pizzas, it was a cinch to clean up the kitchen afterwards, and they even ate their creations. M-Moo ate almost an entire 8-inch pizza! Miss D ate half of hers, and K-Wiggles ate almost as much.
We splurged with some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for dessert and the four of us had a lovely meal together! I meant to grab the camera and take pictures of the pizzas, but alas, something happened and the time got away from me, blah blah blah. So you'll just have to imagine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment