Sunday afternoon we took the girls and met up with some friends of ours to go boating at Jordanelle. We have a 2004 Hydroswift 22' open-bow boat. We bought it the year Miss D was born. For 5 years we had a slip at Jordanelle. This year we don't have the slip, so we're towing the boat back and forth. Finally, the girls are all old enough to enjoy time on the boat and not be totally high maintenance.
Miss D and K-Wiggles were very excited to get out on the tube.
Despite the look on her face, M-Moo was ecstatic to get out on the water ski again (this was her second time on water skis and she talks about nothing else virtually all day).
Does the video show how happy M-Moo was?
And Miss D and Daddy-J had the best time together on the tube!
We all had a great day, and everyone came home exhausted and promptly went straight to bed!
We DiD It!!!
-
So I haven’t posted here in a really long long long time, and I realize no
one will see this but me. However as it was a journal of this guy’s youth,
I fig...
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
-
I hope you’ve all been doing well, staying safe, and (hopefully) getting
back to some glimpse of normal. I know normal is a relative term, and I
swear, I s...
Green River getaway
-
Back in October Scott and I took a little trip to the Green River. We
bought a fishing trip with a guide at a fundraising event for a good friend
of ours. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment