Monday, August 18, 2008

Three girls and a park!

Amazingly, after yesterday's hiking adventure, we took the girls out for dinner (at a new restaurant in town, called Flippin' Burgers) and then Daddy-J had a hockey game. So while he was "suiting up" at the hockey rink, I took the three girls over to the playground right by the rink. The light was gorgeous, so I took about 100 shots of the girls, only exactly one of which turned out at all good! So here it is...


But since that's the only one from the park that turned out, here are a couple more cute ones from the hike... (I need to lighten all these in Photoshop, but I haven't gotten around to it yet, so I figured I'd better just share them before they get lost somewhere on my hard drive!).








Are those not just the cutest bellies you've ever seen? And isn't that the beginnings of a six-pack there on K-Wiggles?!

1 comment:

  1. That picture of M is adorable!! Nice work. It looks like you guys had a fun weekend.ivk

    ReplyDelete