Sunday, August 24, 2008

Margaritaville 2008

We've been going to our friends Larry and Denna's "Margaritaville" party for quite a few years now (Daddy-J isn't here to help me remember just how many, but I'd have to say at least 6 years, if not 7 or 8). I couldn't even tell you how many years they've been having this party.

Anyway, the party is a blast. A whole bunch of really fun people show up (Larry & Denna are super fun and attract all kinds of fun people!), and nowadays there are a lot of kids too. Larry & Denna have two girls, Megan and Kennedy, who are the same ages (almost to the day) of our three.

This year, we had a really great time. The girls were all old enough to wander the party, dance, eat, drink, and just have a ton of fun. They even got to do a pinata!

On the sidebar at the right, I've installed a slideshow from an album put together by someone who was at the party. Looking at the photos is kinda like playing "where's Waldo." See how many photographs you can find with a picture of someone from this family -- there are actually quite a few! Leave a comment with your guess as to how many!

2 comments:

  1. OK...I'll play ;-) I saw you guys in 12 photos--most of those were D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Close! I counted 15, but a couple were really hard to find (I just know what we were wearing and where people were standing at certain points in the party!). Good eye!

    ReplyDelete