Friday, August 15, 2008

More catching up from this summer's fun!

Still catching up on some of the fun stuff we did this summer. Last fall, Mama-V bought a couple of wading pools and some other swim stuff on super-clearance at Wally-World. When it finally got warm this summer (sometime in July, I think), I dragged out one of the wading pools. After blowing it up for an eternity -- hello, who turned off the oxygen! -- we filled it with water and Daddy-J had the brilliant idea of pushing our outdoor slide over to the pool.

Well, needless to say, the girls loved it and played for hours, despite the water being less-than-warm. They have been dressing up in their swim suits all year long, nearly every day, and it is so nice to have the pool set up so they can finally actually go "swimming!"

Here's a little video I shot from the deck when the girls weren't looking:


No comments:

Post a Comment