Wanted to share these photos that Big Daddy J took last spring of our beautiful irises. Our spring was so so late here, that it took forever for these pretty ladies to show their faces, but when they did... ooohboy were they beautiful! See for yourself...
We DiD It!!!
-
So I haven’t posted here in a really long long long time, and I realize no
one will see this but me. However as it was a journal of this guy’s youth,
I fig...
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
-
I hope you’ve all been doing well, staying safe, and (hopefully) getting
back to some glimpse of normal. I know normal is a relative term, and I
swear, I s...
Green River getaway
-
Back in October Scott and I took a little trip to the Green River. We
bought a fishing trip with a guide at a fundraising event for a good friend
of ours. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment