Monday, May 11, 2009

Decluttering update: Monday, May 11.

So I think I mentioned here (and yes, I'm too lazy to go back and look) that I signed up for an 8-week decluttering workshop? Well, it started last Monday, while I was in Vegas, so I kinda missed the beginning. Of course, when I got home, the kids were still on swine flu vacation, so somehow I still didn't get started. I did see all the e-mails going back and forth among the other participants with their very excellent decluttering efforts, and that kept me inspired. So today, I finally joined in.

I am happy to report: 1 kitchen desktop fully cleared off; 1 kitchen desk drawer completely emptied out; 1 high chair listed on craigslist; and 2 pack-n-plays listed on craigslist.

It's a start! We're supposed to commit to 15 minutes per day of decluttering and stick to an 8-week decluttering plan (that I haven't had time to put together yet, but I'm getting there!).

Anyway, it's progress, and I'm happy about it! Now if I can just stick with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment