I banned flip flops about two years ago when Miss D tried walking in them and mostly did faceplants every time. The littles have never had a pair of flip flops.
Of course, flip flops is pretty much all I wear all summer (that and bike shoes!).
And of course, once we found some sparkle flip flops for Miss D, the littles wanted some flip flops too.
Thankfully, they didn't have the sparkle flip flops in the littles' sizes, so we headed off to Osh Kosh where I had seen a rack of $5 flip flops for them to try.
Of course, again, Osh Kosh had nothing in the littles' sizes either. So the next store up the road is Gymboree, which had some really cute red cherry and pink flower flips flops.
And of course they had the right sizes, and they were the kind with the adjustable heel strap so the littles have a prayer of walking in the darned things.
So anyway, turns out we all got new flip flops ('cuz the ones I bought Miss D were "buy one/get one half off -- so I had to buy some cute ones for me too!).
Here's the SOOC photo. Daddy J still hasn't got me a monitor for my fancy new photo-editing computer, and my poor old laptop just can't fire up Photoshop Elements anymore. The pic's a little gray, but I don't quite know how to fix that in my camera (actually, now that I'm done shooting, I thought of one more adjustment I should have tried -- oh well!).


No comments:
Post a Comment