Mother's Day Part Two was just as lovely as Part One! We did end up going swimming at The Canyons. I spent most of the time in the hot tub while Daddy-J played with all three kiddos. Only one kid tried to drown herself (M-Moo) and she happily did not succeed!
Then we went to dinner at Maxwell's. The kids and Daddy had a gigantic pizza, and I got a lovely caprese salad and a not-so-great risotto. Oh well! Poor K-Wiggles fell asleep in my lap at the restaurant, but M-Moo ate 4 pieces of pizza!
We stopped at Whole Paycheck to get me a fruit tart for dessert (yum!). We got home, got the kids to bed and watched Slap Shot, which was a pretty terrible movie, but it made Daddy-J happy to watch it.
Unfortunately, the very tail end of my day was spent holding Miss-D's hair back while she barfed... that was about 11:30 p.m. Not sure what was up with her, but she was right as rain this morning and thankfully all went off to school for the first time in forever!
Now it's time to get on my decluttering projects... I signed up for an 8-week decluttering seminar and I've pretty much missed the first week of it. *sigh* Time to get moving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment