Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Shenanigans!

So apparently my two littles (M-Moo and K-Wiggles) have started to turn into quite the little, um, trouble-finders? Not sure quite what the right word is, but ...

Monday, they were home with Carmen, our sitter/housekeeper, while I was working in Salt Lake. Daddy J was the one to come home in time to let Carmen go. He sent me this picture from his phone, with the caption "the dogs can't eat any more."

(not a bad photo -- from his phone, BTW).

So, in case you can't see the important parts of the picture, there are three dog food bowls and one dog water bowl in this picture. Look closely. See the amount of food in each of these four bowls?

So Daddy J asks the girls who put the food in the dogs' dishes, and they unanimously pipe up that it was Carmen! Um, yeah, right! I think Daddy J might have been buying it, but I'm definitely not.

Then today, I left the littles with Carmen while I went to get Miss D and her friend from school, take the friend home (my week for carpool) and take Miss D to karate.

When Miss D and I get home from karate, Carmen says "hasta manana" and heads for her car. Miss D heads to find her sisters (usually they're in my room watching a movie at that hour) and comes out to tell me that sisters have done something "very very bad!"

Upon entering my bathroom, what do I find? M-Moo and K-Wiggles and a large empty bottle of Aussie 3-Minute Miracle conditioner. All of said conditioner is, of course, on the littles' previously dry heads, as well as on their hands, feet, and all other body parts, and a good portion was also all over the floor of my bathroom and the sides of my bathtub.

How I managed not to blow my stack, I don't know (maybe because it was funny?!). I got them undressed quickly and threw them in the shower. Ten minutes of rinsing and I think there's still a ton of conditioner in their hair!

Little stinkers! I thought of grabbing my camera, but didn't. Couldn't risk having them spread the chaos further through the (already torn up) house!

Anyway, when I asked them where Carmen was while they were doing their little project, they told me she was "on the bed, watching a movie!"

Those little boogers are going to try and blame Carmen for absolutely everything, I am sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment