I am a lawyer (yeah, I know, you know!). This means that every two years, I have to report my Continuing Legal Education credits. I am supposed to have 24 credits every two years. At least twelve of those credits have to be "live" (not reading or doing online courses or what-have-you).
Last cycle (two years ago), I missed the entire cycle and had zero credits. I finally made them all up, but it was after the cycle was over, it cost me a fortune, and it was so not fun.
Of course, this cycle, it's November and I have zero credits. So lucky me, I am spending my evening and all day tomorrow at the Utah Bar Association's Fall Forum. For the low-low-price of $179, I get 9.5 hours of CLE credit.
Perusing the offerings at the Fall Forum (there are 4 break-out tracks) it doesn't look too bad. Not how I'd like to spend my Thursday night and all day Friday, but c'est la vie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment