Thursday, November 5, 2009

This'n'That

K-Wiggles is doing much better. "Thank you" to all who sent positive thoughts her way. She is a little hoarse, which is to be expected, but not really coughing that much, and no sign of fever at all. We have only one more dose of steroids to get through (she hates them!). The cool room at night (window cracked, it hasn't been super cold here) is definitely helping in the sleep department.

I survived my Utah Supreme Court oral argument today. It went well and I am hopeful that our position will prevail. It could be many months before we know the outcome though.

I am ready for a day of "chillin'" with my girlies tomorrow. And then I am very excited about going to Denver on Sunday to experience my very first real-live NFL Football game. I have been a Denver fan since before John Elway came to play there (and yes, that's a very long time!). Look for us in the Fox suite at Mile High (ok, ok, Invesco Field at Mile High, ack!) on this Monday night's game of Steelers vs. Broncos! Let's hope my Broncos can put on a good birthday show and bounce back from that nasty loss to the Ravens last week.

No pictures for this post, but I do have some on the point-n-shoot that I need to upload and share. Maybe tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment