
I am, and always have been, a voracious reader. Now that my kids are getting older and I'm getting more of a steady routine to my day (HAH!), I get some more time to read.
The Kindle is amazing! It is light, portable, and holds hundreds of books. And the books are cheaper to buy in e-book form than in hardback or paperback. And I can order them wirelessly... the Kindle has its own built-in "WhisperNet" that doesn't have to connect to a wifi hot spot or computer or anything. And when I buy a book, it takes about 60 seconds to download onto my Kindle. And I can "sample" books and read the first chapter or so before deciding if I want to buy it.
Ok, I could go on and on and on... but I won't. Suffice it to say I love my Kindle.
Oh, and The Help was a great book!


No comments:
Post a Comment