Daddy-J and I had a fancy-dress event we had to attend on the night of my birthday. It's been years since I bought a fancy dress, so I decided to treat myself. Found a beautiful, chic deep-purple Ralph Lauren jersey knit sheath dress that fit me perfectly right off the rack. But I decided that since it was so simple, I wanted some blingy shoes to go with it.
I don't think I have ever owned a pair of shoes with bling, so thankfully, the nice sales lady at Dillard's was able to help me pick out these fabulous babies. Believe it or not, they were relatively comfortable. I know, hard to imagine.
Anyway, several people commented on my "J-Lo" shoes, so I think I achieved the effect I was going for.
Someone took pictures of me and Daddy-J all dressed up last night, but I don't have them yet, so for now you'll have to just love on the picture of my shoes!
Oh, and to top it off, we wound up at Molly Blooms for a little "after" party and Rich Wyman just happened to be playing, so he did a little Romeo and Juliet for me for my birthday!



No comments:
Post a Comment