Within these guidelines, my kids like to get creative.
Miss K-Wiggles looks totally school appropriate. Collared dress, proper length, very nice.
Miss-D looks very stylish. Collared shirt, cute cardigan, twill pants (ok, they're supposed to be solid color, but nobody seems to be enforcing that).
And then there's Miss Marlee. Collared shirt, yes. Totally mis-buttoned, well, ok (I asked her if she wanted to fix it and she said "No, I like it that way!). Patterned leggings... can't be worn as pants and supposed to be solid-colored, but again, nobody's enforcing that. Shorts over leggings? Interesting sartorial choice, no? Polka dot jacket and hiking shoes really make the outfit, don't you think?
Keep in mind that Miss M-Moo has been choosing her own outfits since she was, oh, 18 months old! I just love that she has a sense of style that is all her own!





No comments:
Post a Comment