Saturday, November 10, 2012

Karate Tournament



Friday and Saturday was our fall karate tournament with Bobby Lawrence Karate.  Miss-D and I competed on Friday night, and I didn't get home until almost midnight.  Ugh!

Miss-D had a tough division and did not win any medals, but she actual had her best tournament performance ever.  I was really proud of how hard she worked and how well she did.

My division was small, only six, and I scored a first in sparring and a second in weapons.

Saturday morning, we were right back at it, and I took the Littles down to their competition.

M-Moo and K-Wiggles both did well.  Their division was tough too, but they both came away with a third place.  M-Moo won third in weapons for her nunchucks routine, and K-Wiggles won third in sparring, by beating her sister in their final match!



No comments:

Post a Comment