We DiD It!!!
-
So I haven’t posted here in a really long long long time, and I realize no
one will see this but me. However as it was a journal of this guy’s youth,
I fig...
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
-
I hope you’ve all been doing well, staying safe, and (hopefully) getting
back to some glimpse of normal. I know normal is a relative term, and I
swear, I s...
Green River getaway
-
Back in October Scott and I took a little trip to the Green River. We
bought a fishing trip with a guide at a fundraising event for a good friend
of ours. ...
Very sweet pic...
ReplyDeleteBut someone please tell Mr. Hockey Player that he needs a haircut or he and I will look too much alike soon and that is too creepy...
Maybe Mommy-V can add that to her hair styling resume' :-) not sure little Miss D has that in her book though?