Thursday, January 15, 2009

Skiing! ... and other stuff

Mama-V got to go skiing today! I had a really fun day. I got to go skiing this morning for a couple hours with my BIL David and my nephew Austin and his friend/cousin? Andrew. Austin is a maniac, going down the hills with so much speed and not too sure he can turn or stop. But he survived the day, and I think the only casualty was a bent pole!

Then I picked up the littles and we had a nice PB&J lunch. I spent a big chunk of the afternoon resolving an issue I've been having with burning backups of the kids' DVDs. I think I finally got that worked out.

And finally, I hooked up my new photo printer and made my first print. I printed out a nice, big, glossy 8x10 of this shot I took of K-Wiggles at lunch:


You KNOW how hard it is to get a good photo of K-Wiggles!



Usually I get a lot of this kind of stuff...

Cheese!


Funny faces?



You want to what?


Oh, SMILE?!



So you can imagine how impressed I was that I actually got a second good shot of K-Wiggles today at lunch:




Haven't had time to edit these yet (except for the first one, the one I printed) but I'm excited to have the printer working and some prints to make and frame and put up around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment