Wednesday, January 28, 2009

M-Moo's portrait

A while back I posted a photo I had taken of K-Wiggles at lunch one day. I got a shot I liked of M-Moo too, but hadn't had time to edit it. Tonight, I finally got time.

So here's the edited shot of M-Moo. I printed it on my fancy new printer, but this time little lines showed up all across the picture (I'm assuming that's a problem with the cartridge alignment, but I haven't had time to look into it -- I'm just bummed that after printing only 3 pictures, it's already not working right. *sigh*)

Anyway, onward and upward... I need to get some frames so I can start a gallery on my dining room wall. Now if I could just decide what color -- black (clean and modern), oak (to match the woodwork in my house), cherry (my favorite and matches my dining room table). Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment