Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New photos of the Casa Llamedos girls...

A photoshoot of me, my girls, my sister, and her daughter (she also has three boys, but this was a "girls only" shoot!

http://www.natalielaytonphotography.com

Go to "proofing" and the password is Vicky (case sensitive).

I think they turned out pretty good! She did a good job of capturing the goofy faces the kids like to make!

2 comments:

  1. I think they turned out really good...there are some real keepers in the bunch. It's amazing they turned out at all since it was pouring rain! You can't even tell. Let me know when you get the cd so I can order some prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THESE!!! Your niece is adorable and my Nieces are sooo grown up and quite adorable as well... How does that happen so quick... *sigh*

    I never noticed how much you and your Sis look alike either.. And can't believe SOOO many good shots in one photo shoot. That is def. a miracle with that many kids at one time.

    Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete