M-Moo is feeling much bettear after 5-6 days of fever and gunky cough. Now poor K-Wiggles has got the fever and a scary-sounding dry cough. I'm up early this morning, listening to her breathe in my bed while she sleeps, trying to decide whether to take her in. I'm scared by how fast things can go downhill in little kids, and I'm here alone becase Daddy-J took an early flight to Denver this morning. Decisions, decisions.
UPDATE: 7:15 p.m. Turns out it was croup and pneumonia. K-Wiggles is now on steroids and an antibiotic for a few days. We will see how tonight goes... the nights are supposed to be the worst with croup. Good news is, definitely not flu.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Awww poor kiddos... Glad M is doing better! But scary for the wiggle...
ReplyDeleteYou know me and my remedies... :-) Let me know if you need any suggestions.