Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Shhhh... advance birthday info...

I spent some time this week working on birthday gifts for M-Moo and K-Wiggles, who are turning 4 this Sunday (ack!).

Daddy-J and I decided on a Lego theme. I got them some Legos earlier this summer and they seemed to be a hit, but we don't have a place to really do them, nor do we have enough to really build anything cool.

So I ordered a bazillion and one Legos and Daddy-J and I are building a Lego table (well, it will be multi-purpose, but its first purpose will be Legos) out of some storage units from Ikea.

I am excited to see what the girls will build with Legos. And I am excited to see the Lego table (and all its storage!) come together.

1 comment:

  1. Legos are always a hit!! Classic toys. They totally encourage creativity. Evan will love playing with the girls when he's there...he's made some crazy stuff.

    ReplyDelete