We had a lazy day around the house this afternoon. Miss D and K-Wiggles were off in the nether regions of the house doing I-have-no-idea-what. M-Moo and I were chillin' on my bed in the late afternoon sun. Suddenly, we decided to play with the camera.
So here are the results of about 125 shots I took!
We DiD It!!!
-
So I haven’t posted here in a really long long long time, and I realize no
one will see this but me. However as it was a journal of this guy’s youth,
I fig...
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
-
I hope you’ve all been doing well, staying safe, and (hopefully) getting
back to some glimpse of normal. I know normal is a relative term, and I
swear, I s...
Green River getaway
-
Back in October Scott and I took a little trip to the Green River. We
bought a fishing trip with a guide at a fundraising event for a good friend
of ours. ...
What a ham!! And kuddos to the photographer. Kids are a great subject to shoot. Have fun.
ReplyDelete