Little stinker, literally! I've been trying to work with her for at least a week now to get her poops in the potty, but no luck. So today we're all home doing pretty much nothing (how nice to have a "down" day!) and she comes running in my office with no pants on to tell me that her "poops came down." So I ask "where?" And she says "in the potty!"
Well, we all go running to look, and lo and behold, there's a big old poop in the potty! I know Miss-D was sitting at the dining room table coloring a picture and M-Moo was downstairs playing with something, and so it absolutely must be K-Wiggle's poop in that potty!
We are very very excited! We did a little dance, some jumping up and down, a whole bunch of high fives, and now we are off to Wally-World to get K-Wiggles her very own Barbie Princess doll, because that was the biggest bribe I could think of to try and get her to go poop in the potty!
Maybe there's a light at the end of the tunnel and I won't be wiping poopy bums forever?!
And aren't you glad there isn't a single picture to go with this post?! LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This really made me laugh!
ReplyDeleteWay to go K-Wiggles!!
ReplyDelete