Daddy-J and Mama-V took advantage of G'ma and G'pa's presence in our house to go up and ski a few runs this morning. G'ma had the kids busy making shortbread and gingerbread and goodness knows what else.
After scurrying about rounding up various ski clothes, we got to the hill, booted up, and made our way up the Gondola. Tombstone lift was opened for the first time today, so we headed that direction. One run down Chicane, then up the Tombstone lift.
Unfortunately, at the top of the Tombstone lift we were greeted with icy winds and blowing snow. Being the fair weather skiers we are (HAH!), we immediately headed back down.
We had a nice lunch at Bajio, on to Smith's for some grocery shopping, then home.
Daddy-J is now out playing with his new snow-blower and taking the littles sledding, while G'ma and I keep the home fires burning.
I think I'll go have a cup of tea and some shortbread. Yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment