Monday, December 29, 2008

Tough day at Casa Llamedos

Today I realized it has been 10 days since I've had to watch the kids all by myself. Wow! It's amazing how fast I can get used to always having someone else around to help. I must have heard "mama" about 5 million times today. I really miss G'ma and G'pa.

Daddy-J even worked from home today, so he was here in the morning, here at lunch time, and even knocked off early to take Miss D sledding before it got dark. It was still overwhelming.

Tomorrow I'm planning to take the girls to the indoor splash park over in Kamas. I'm hoping that having a fun activity planned for the morning will make the afternoon a little easier. Tomorrow is definitely another day. I'm looking forward to school starting in a week and getting back to spinning classes at the gym.

Not a very fun post today, but it wasn't a very fun day. I share the good and the bad!

1 comment:

  1. Well, if it's any consolation, it was a VERY quiet day here today. No girls to entertain and be entertained by. I just realized though that we didn't get to the splash park. Seemed like we would have lots of time for things like that but then the days just flew by.

    ReplyDelete