
Took the girls to a b'day party today at The Kid Barn in Draper. It was a long drive to get there, but the girls had such a great time. We've been to these indoor bouncy places before, but this was the first time that all three girls were able to be relatively independent and actually enjoy the giant slide that they always want to climb and then don't want to come down.
M-Moo got on the biggest slide there and spent the entire 2 hours going up, then down. The first 10 times she came down, she had this look of terror on her face that was precious! And at the bottom, she'd crack a huge grin, say "I went super duper fast" and start climbing up again.
K-Wiggles mostly wanted to bounce, bounce, bounce... you get the idea. I have no idea what Miss D did most of the time... she was off running around with all the other big girls.
The food was fantastic (the parents own a Paradise Bakery franchise), and we all had a great time. Happy 4th b'day Max, and Happy 5th b'day Maddy (yep, they're practically Irish twins).
Of course, I didn't take my camera, so no photos. Boo hoo!


You've got me really spoiled - I was waiting for the photos - but now I just have to imagine that look at M-moo's face! Sounds like everyone had lots of fun.
ReplyDelete