Sunday, December 14, 2008

Potty Learning Setbacks.

Ok, so all you experienced mamas out there, tell me why it is that I so badly suck at this potty learning thing? My kids have all potty learned late (well, M-Moo would have done it a year ago if I would have worked with her, but I was too overwhelmed at the time).

Today, I was home alone with the kids all day, as Daddy-J left this morning for a ski trip in Colorado. I lost track of the accidents after we got to six. Yep, that's SIX! At least six pee accidents in the house today (of course I just got the carpets cleaned last week -- what was I thinking?!). And K-Wiggles topped it off by pooping on her bedroom carpet and tracking little bits of poop down the hallway and into the play house before telling me that she had pooped (and peed) on the floor!

Why, oh why do they do these things? Needless to say, it was not a good day. The kids fought all day. I shouted way too much. I always shout way too much, but today was even more. Ugh!

Not a good day at the mommy wars.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment