I have various "life" projects I have been trying to work on these past few weeks. I don't do New Year's resolutions, but I'm not immune to that feeling we often get in January to re-commit to things we know we should do and want to do but never seem to find the time.
I've recently been working on a personal inventory, trying to figure out what things are truly important to me, what my goals are, and thereby be able to tell if I'm spending my time on the things I truly want to be spending it on.
In that spirit, I have taped the following to my bathroom mirror...
Be . . . committed.
Do . . . what it takes.
Have . . . what you want.
That's it. Just thought I'd share in case it helps anyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment