I got the chance to take photos at our friend Emma's birthday party yesterday. I've been spending some time with my camera, getting more familiar with its settings and how to set it up for various different lighting conditions. At Ian's b'day party (Emma's little brother), I got very little that was useful. But yesterday, I got four shots that I'm pretty happy with!
We DiD It!!!
-
So I haven’t posted here in a really long long long time, and I realize no
one will see this but me. However as it was a journal of this guy’s youth,
I fig...
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
-
I hope you’ve all been doing well, staying safe, and (hopefully) getting
back to some glimpse of normal. I know normal is a relative term, and I
swear, I s...
Green River getaway
-
Back in October Scott and I took a little trip to the Green River. We
bought a fishing trip with a guide at a fundraising event for a good friend
of ours. ...
Those turned out GREAT! Thanks so much for taking pictures. I can't believe I forgot my memory card. Duh!
ReplyDelete