Sunday, February 15, 2009

New nightgowns.

I happened to be at Carter's the other day, and saw these adorable ice cream nightgowns on sale. The girls have been very into wearing nightgowns lately, so I decided to grab three and surprise them on the way home from school. They were so excited, it was like Christmas morning!

When we got home, they put them on, and they wanted me to take their picture. So we tried a photo shoot. I have had very little success getting a decent picture of all three of them, so I took about 100 pictures. This one was the very first shot I took. The rest are absolute and total crap! Go figure!


K-Wiggles' expression isn't the greatest, but in all the rest of the photos, she's squinting her eyes and making her "cheese" smile. Ah well, I guess I'll keep trying. At least I like the "sister hugs" quality of this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment