A very boring post today, but exciting to me! I've been doing a good job this week of getting on my bike on the trainer and doing some spinning at home. It took me forever to get around to bringing my bike in the house (had to clean it first) and get it set up on the trainer, but I finally did it.
I noticed, though, that having my mountain bike tires on the trainer was very noisy and was also quickly wearing all the tread off my rear tire. So today I determined to go out and get a "trainer" tire for my bike. Eventually, I'll get another wheel that will be mounted with the trainer tire, so I don't have to swap the tire every time I put the bike on or off the trainer. But for now this will do.
While I was at REI (thanks Kerry for that suggestion!), I also got a new seat. I've been noticing the need for a new seat and finally bit the bullet and got one. I haven't tried it yet, as my bike isn't back on the trainer yet -- waiting on Daddy-J to get his tire levers in from the garage to help me get the new tire on the wheel. But I"m hoping it will make biking even more comfortable!
Oh, and while I was at it I got a floor pump -- we've needed one for ages. I'm very tired of pumping up tires with my tiny little portable pump!
And with that little burst of energy, I think I'll go tackle my kitchen desk, or at least one shelf of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment