We took Grandma to see Anna Wilson last night for her birthday. It was a holiday concert, with all original material from Anna Wilson's new album, Yule Swing. I wish I could figure out how to capture the music from her site and play it here, but for now you'll just have to go to her website and listen to the clips from the album. The songs were really great, especially "Wish" and "A House, A Home," which has been adopted by Habitat for Humanity as their theme song.
After the concert, we headed to Chimayo for dinner. After appetizers of mussels, a soup sampler (pumpkin, tortilla, and chowder), and ceviche, we enjoyed four fabulous entrees: sea bass, salmon, kobe beef/shrimp, and rack of lamb. Everything was cooked exquisitely! We were way too stuffed for dessert, but the waitress brought us four italian wedding cookies with a candle in the middle, so we could sing "Happy Birthday!" I think Grandma had a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Grandma had a GREAT time!!!
ReplyDelete