Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Working too much today.

Got up at 5:30 with K-Wiggles and we had a little breakfast and then she played with her barn in my office while I finished up some work that needed doing. Then I dropped the kids at school, went to spin class, worked at the coffee shop for about an hour, picked up the kids at school, picked up the nanny/housekeeper, did some work at home for about an hour, met up with the carpet cleaner to show him what I wanted done, took Miss D to WalMart in search of padded panties for the littles who are potty training (with lots and lots of accidents!), took Miss D to karate, took Miss D and her friend Ian home to Ian's house (his mom and dad were stuck shuttling their other kids around town), got home, took the nanny/housekeeper home, fed Miss D, and got everyone in jammies by 6:00. Phew!

Then Daddy-J got home and put everyone to bed while I ate dinner and started working. I worked until about 11:00 while Daddy-J went to hockey and came back home. Now I'm taking a little break while my co-hort in Hawaii reads over what I've done so far and I can decide whether I'm going to get to bed at all tonight.

Don't you wish you were me?! Seriously, these are the days that make me wonder why I try to "do it all."

3 comments:

  1. Wow..but you're so good at it. Hope you got some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE your mother's daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm? Nanny/housekeeper, spinning class, and coffee... Not all bad in a days work though. :-)
    Love that picture at the top by the way! They are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete