My apologies to those who already know about this 'blog I'm about to tell you about (Kerry!), but I just had to share this amazing 'blog that I really love following.
It's called The Pioneer Woman. The lady's name is Ree Drummond, and I just adore her 'blog, especially her writing, but also especially her photographs. She takes the most amazing photographs, and she also writes incredibly well, and she's just, well, funny! (How's that for a run-on sentence?).
Anyway, spend some time checking out her 'blog. I have no idea how she finds time to be a wife to her husband (Marlboro Man) and homeschooling mother to four adorable kids as well as keep up a bunch of different sections on her 'blog (Confessions, Cooking, Photography, Home & Garden). I think there must be at least 50 hours in her days!
Not the most exciting post from me today, but I just finished reading the latest installment of Pioneer Woman's novel about her romance with Marlboro Man (it's called Black Heels to Tractor Wheels). It was just about the best chapter ever, so I was inspired to share... 'cuz we all need more stuff that helps us spend time on the web, right?
So what's your favorite 'blog or website? Do share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment