Sunday, November 9, 2008

Three new widgets.

Astute readers of this blog will have noticed a few new gadgets I recently installed. First, I put in an RSS subscription button, so those of you who use a blog-reader can now subscribe to this blog. Second, I put in a "followers" widget. I'd love it if those of you who read regularly would sign up as "followers" so I know who's stopping by. (I tried installing google-analytics a long time ago and never could get it working... may have to try that again soon).

Third, I put in a new bookshelf from Shelfari. It only has 5 shelves, and the width is limited by this current blog format I'm using, but you can use it to see what I've been reading, get reviews (none of mine yet, but I'll work on that!), and order the books from Amazon if you're interested. I love looking at other people's bookshelves to see what they're reading and get ideas. Shelfar seems to be a really cool little website.

Other upgrades are also in the works... more on that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment