Sunday, November 9, 2008

On our way home...

I just have a sec while the girls are out on a walk to the duck pond with g'ma and g'pa. We're all packed up and just about ready to leave. It will be so sad saying goodbye, but it will be nice to get back to our house and our things and our routine. The girls have had a great time. It is so special to me for them to have such times with their g'parents. Living far away from family has its up sides and down sides, but I'm glad that we're able to make the effort to let the girls spend time with all the different parts of their crazy family!

Wish us luck for the plane ride home. Everyone was up at 5:20 this morning (believe it or not, that was sleeping in!). Thankfully with the time change, they should be back to their usual 6:30 or so when we get home.

I'll be sure to upload and post photos from the trip when I get home, maybe even tonight (kinda depends how bedtime goes, y'know?).

No comments:

Post a Comment