Saturday, November 15, 2008

Making play dough!



Last year, Miss D's teacher, Alyssa, gave me a recipe for making home-made play dough. The only ingredient it uses that we don't readily have on hand here at Casa Llamedos was Kool-Aid powder. So I bought some a long time ago, and it's been sitting in my pantry for ages.

Today, for some reason, it caught my eye and I decided to make play dough with the girls. We had so much fun, it ought to have been illegal! Of course I had to drag out my new camera to take pictures! (I haven't had time to edit them, so these are straight out of the camera... not too bad... still working on learning how the camera shoots in different light situations... and it's taking me some time to get used to the auto-focus system too).











K-Wiggles was completely enthralled, and spent the better part of the afternoon, at least 2+ hours, rolling the dough into tiny balls and putting them into the bowl. That kid sure can focus, when she wants to!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like it was lots of fun! And the camera shots are very clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recipe, please o please??

    ReplyDelete