This video features Julia Frey. The last time I saw Julia, she was three years old (roughly) and we (my dad, sister, and I) were having dinner with her family (Diane, Richard, and Julia) at The Top of the Town in Philadelphia.
Anyway, Diane is my father's cousin. My dad's mother (my paternal grandmother), Barbara Patterson Coombs, had a sister (my great-aunt, Auntie Me's -- don't know how to spell that, but that's what we called her), who was Diane's mother. During World War II, my dad's father (my paternal grandfather), Robert Coombs, and Diane's father (my great-uncle), Bill, went off to Europe to fight, and Me's and Barbara and their kids lived together in Massachusetts.
(Ok, when my dad reads this, he'll hopefully leave a comment fixing all the stuff I got wrong here, but I think I'm at least close.)
Anyway, Julia is apparently some sort of actress and her mom just sent my dad this video parody she was in. It's pretty funny! I think I'll spend a little time on Olde English's website and see what they're all about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment