I think they're pretty self-explanatory. The first three are of the girls at G'pa Larry's motor home, where we were watching the football game. G'pa graciously allowed the girls to eat him out of house and [motor]home!
Obviously these next three are the girls asleep in the car while we drove to Good Thymes to pick up the food!
And then the one and only shot I took of our Thanksgiving meal... it was late, I was tired, I didn't have the right lens... what can I say?
We DiD It!!!
-
So I haven’t posted here in a really long long long time, and I realize no
one will see this but me. However as it was a journal of this guy’s youth,
I fig...
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
-
I hope you’ve all been doing well, staying safe, and (hopefully) getting
back to some glimpse of normal. I know normal is a relative term, and I
swear, I s...
Green River getaway
-
Back in October Scott and I took a little trip to the Green River. We
bought a fishing trip with a guide at a fundraising event for a good friend
of ours. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment