Nothing but an assortment of pictures taken with my new camera. The first four are of K-Wiggles and/or Miss D, taken at our local Booster Juice, right next to Bobby Lawrence Karate (just found out today that the Booster Juice is out-of-business gone, bummer). The last one is an "almost" shot that I caught of Miss D and K-Wiggles kissing on the kitchen counter. A few minutes later, K-Wiggles was helping me make lunch and did a half-gainer off the counter, landing on her head on the kitchen floor. Thankfully nothing was broken, but it definitely scared the bejeezus out of her (and me)!
Anyway, all these shots are straight out of the camera, no post-production work at all, not even cropping. (Please excuse the red-eye in the first shot of Miss D -- I'm just too tired to do any editing tonight, but I loved her goofy expression in that one). You can see that I've been playing with the white balance settings on the camera to see what settings I like best. I think the warm color on the kissing shot is one of my better attempts.


Great pictures! I'm so glad you got a new camera. I absolutely LOVE seeing these photos. It's the next best thing to being there!
ReplyDelete